Sag Aloo Recipes
An easy vegetarian dish.
2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
1 tsp medium curry powder
4 organic vine-ripened cherry
100g young leaf spinach
1. In a medium sauté pan dry-fry the cumin seeds for 30 seconds.
2. Add the oil and potato and fry for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes begin to turn golden.
3. Stir in the onion and sauté for 1 minute to soften.
4. Add the garlic, curry powder and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes begin to break down.
5. Fold in the spinach until wilted.Season and serve.