Guardian net installation steps
After these years of operation, it is found that many customers are not very clear about the installation of fence nets. Even if some know the general steps, many small details of mistakes often cause big losses.
The main steps of fence net installation include: measuring and laying out, original ground treatment (refilling and tamping), downhill and excavation of foundation pits, temporary positioning of columns, installation of fence mesh, pouring of concrete foundations for columns, and overall fence netting Tighten and adjust.
(1) Stakeout measurement: Stake out construction according to the design requirements of the drawings and the actual terrain and ground conditions, determine the centerline of the column, and install the fence according to the pre-specified slope and line.
(2) The original ground treatment is an important prerequisite for ensuring the smooth linear and overall firmness of the protective fence installation. The weak layer under the foundation must be replaced and compacted before the column can be buried to ensure the firmness of the column. The column installation is carried out in sections. From the longitudinal view, the axis of the column is in a straight line, and there should be no unevenness; from the height, the column top should be smooth and there should be no unevenness, except for special terrain.
(3) According to the measurement and stakeout, set up benchmarks and white lines, fill and excavate the original surface and follow the slope, and ram it again, install the stakeout position to excavate the column foundation pit to ensure the size of the foundation pit.
(4) During the installation of the column, the stability of the column and the close connection with the foundation must be ensured. During the installation of the column, a small line shall be used to test the straightness of the installation of the column, and local adjustments shall be made to ensure the straightness of the straight section. The curve section is smooth and the column is fixed in accordance with the requirements of the design drawings.
(5) The mesh must be firmly connected to the column, and the mesh surface should be installed smoothly, without obvious warpage and unevenness.
(6) After the column is temporarily positioned and installed, install the rails. After ensuring that the installation is correct and firm, pour the concrete foundation and maintain it in time.
Due to the different topography and topography of the installation site, the difficulty of installing the protective fence is also different. In order to ensure firm installation of the fence, tight enclosure, and beautiful effect, it is recommended that the owner and constructor pour a 30cm × 30cm concrete foundation around the terminal tower Retaining wall, and then install a guardrail above the retaining wall.