Zinc steel guardrailThe standard of surface spraying
After the surface treatment of zinc steel fence profiles, powder electrostatic spraying should be carried out within 24 hours. The zinc steel profiles exposed to sunlight should be made of thermosetting pure polyester powder coating or acrylic powder coating with excellent weather resistance.
1. The appearance of the coating
1. The appearance of the coating of steel guardrail products should be smooth and clean.
2, the coating has one of the following conditions, all are allowable defects:
1) Slight orange peel;
2) Unobvious pinholes and shrinkage holes;
3) Unobvious chromatic aberration.
2. The coating of zinc steel guardrail has any of the following conditions, and defects are not allowed:
1. Severe Jipi;
2. Obvious pinholes and shrinkage holes;
3. Severe chromatic aberration;
4. The important surface is exposed or scratched;
6. Partial shedding.
Three, the color of the coating
The color of the coating should be basically the same as the selected sample or color plate.
Four, the thickness of the coating
The average thickness of the decorative surface coating shall not be less than 60μm, and the smaller one shall not be less than 40μm.
Fifth, the hardness of the coating
The hardness of the coating should not be lower than H.
Six. Cross-cut test of coating
The cross-cut test of the coating should reach the O level in the inspection result classification table in GB 9286-88.
Seven. Humidity and heat resistance of the coating
The moisture and heat resistance of the coating should be the first grade of the assessment level in GB 1740-79.
8. Mortar resistance of the coating
There should be no coating detachment and coating changes due to the influence of the mortar and the removal of the mortar.
Nine, the salt spray resistance of the coating
Except for the range within 2.0mm of the scribe line, the coating should not be removed from the surface.
10. Permeation resistance of the coating
The coating should not blisters beyond 3mm from the edge of the test panel.
11. Weather resistance of coating
The weather resistance of the coating is based on the GB/T 1766-1995 rating method, and the individual evaluation levels are: loss of gloss 1, discoloration 1, chalking 0; or in line with GB/T 1766-1995 in Table 13 , The comprehensive rating is "good"